Sunday, March 13, 2016
Week 3
Why were we born? I think the answer is to know and to love God. End of story. But, since I have to fulfill a word count, I've got more to say. God is an end. That means the point of God, is to have all glory and power given to him. The purpose of an end is such. There are only 2 ends in this universe. But in all reality, the smaller one does in fact, look up to the larger end. These ends are God and Satan. Now, we are put on this earth, with the sole purpose of giving glory to God and him only. Now I know, there are times where it is hard to give glory to God. This past week has been rough with Satan attacking routinely. Through that, it has been very easy to be depressed and down. But, that's not what life is about. You need to make a concious effort to praise God every day. Now, you might have different ways of doing this, but the reality is, if you aren't working, you aren't fulfilling your purpose. If my moms workers at our dog kennel are not working, they are not fulfilling their purpose. Now because they are not fulfilling their purpose, they get fired and then they have no purpose. Now, I'm not saying that God will fire us per say, but we will not get his reward and his blessings. These, ultimately as a Christian are what we hope and strive for, but we can only achieve them if we work for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment