Sunday, February 21, 2016

Pt 1

first off, it's completely amazing that God made us so complex. But in that, he also made us simple. We have simple traits like hair and eye color that make us visually unique, but we also have inside things that make us even more different and complex than anything imaginable. I mean, think of the most complex thing ever invented, what is it? Is it your phone, your car, or maybe your house? These things, were all invented by man, which means, man is even more complex than those things. But, I think I'm kinda getting off track.... So to get back on track, we discover our real personal identity in Christ. Not the outward stuff, but the inward stuff. Kinda like talents and gifts that God has given each one of us to use. With these gifts, it is this way that we can find out our real destiny. One that has been preset and destined by God himself. Even from the beginning of creation.

2 comments:

  1. Well stated Brendon...your "getting off track" was very fitting for your discussion. I like your train of thought concerning complexity.

    ReplyDelete